1) A North or East Door Attracts Immense Positive Energy , The Door Should be Well Designed and Entrance Should be Clutter Free .
2) Water Elements / Water Fountains / Paintings of Waterfall are Effective to Bring in Positive Energy All Items Related to Water are Considered Best in the North or East Wall.
3) Windchimes are Known to Attract Money to you Homes. Hanging Windchimes in the North is Very Effective . Windchimes Should be Hung Inside the House .
4) Money Plants – Money Plants Placed Inside the House in the North or North East are Known to Bring Prosperity in the House . Chinese Bamboo Plants in Water are Also very Effective .
4) Money Plants – Money Plants Placed Inside th House in the North or North East are Known to Bring Prosperity in the House . Chinese Bamboo Plants in Water are Also very Effective .
5) Clocks are always Moving Continuously and and according to Vastu, Help in energise a direction. Thus placing clocks in the north or northeast direction will bring wealth and prosperity. Slow or non-functional clocks symbolise delays or a stagnation in your finances
Another significant element in a Vastu residence is the Brahamastan or central courtyard. In a grid of 9 x 9 it is the center nine units. It is the energy heart of the house. It is the lung of the house. This part of the house should always be left open and free of obstructing elements (pillars or walls) and mechanical services. It is best if this portion, at least, is directly in contact with the Earth. It is traditional, where climate permits, to leave the Brahmastan open to the sky so that the energetic space surrounding the Earth is attracted into the house. This provides the inmates of the house with beneficial spiritual energy.
Heavy objects like pillars, staircases, kitchen (fire place) in Brahmasthan disturb the equanimity and harmonization of vital elements in the house.
The energies coming from all directions converge at the center, be it a house or factory. These energies are essential for inhabitants of the house
Toilets and Bathroom should not be built at the centre of the house.
Kitchen at the center may have adverse effect on health.
If You want to enjoy riches, harmony and happiness, Brahmasthan should be left open and is free of obstructing objects.
Amit lamba – Vastu Consultant and Expert – Mumbai INDIA
9819015736 / 9324012326.
The Puja Room is the room where the Family Members Do the Pooja and the family’s deities or Mandir is kept and used exclusively for prayer, worship and meditation. In earlier times, a well designed Room was exclusively reserved for this purpose and was usually near the Entrance of the House . However, today with Less space availability, the Puja Room has become a tiny space, sometimes just a small mandir placed in the Kitchen.
Here, I have explained the Vastu Tips for Mandir Puja room.
The Puja room should be in the North-East, East , the Reason for This is That Early Morning , the sun rises from the EAST But Close to the North-Eastern part , These hours are ideal for Yoga, meditation, prayer or study as it is very quiet and peaceful. Also, the early morning Sun’s rays have a very beneficial effect on our health. Therefore, the North-East corner is the best position for the Puja Room/prayer room or meditation room.
Avoid Puja mandirs in the Bedrooms: The Scientific Reason- Many people may feel uncomfortable to lie around with their feet pointing towards the religious idols, as they believe it is disrespectful to god.
Avoid a Toilet near or above the Puja Room: The Scientific Reason- A Toilet causes disturbance when people use it and also the smell can distract while one is meditating.
Avoid broken idols or torn pictures: The Scientific Reason- Praying to a broken idol or torn image of a deity can be distracting..
Avoid photographs of dead people , Ancestors in the Puja room: The Logic- While many people believe in showing respect to the dead, it is better not to have their photos in the Puja room as they may be distracting or bring back painful memories.
Colours in the Puja room: Can be white, light yellow or light blue. White or light yellow marble work in the room is preferred. The Scientific Reason- White marble shines and reflects light, thus enhancing the bright and well-lit look of a space. The same is true in case of light colours.
The lamp should always be in front of the idol: The Scientific Reason- The idea of having a lamp is to light it and if it is placed in front of the idols, one can see them better.
AMIT LAMBA Astrology, Numerology, Vastu Shastra & Gemstone Expert. 9819015736 / 9324012326
Vastu Shatra Tips for Bedroom – By Vastu Expert in Mumbai – Amit Lamba
As Per Vastu Shastra The door you enter to your bedroom is considered a symbol of opportunities to your life has to offer you and should open at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to flow to you. A door that cannot open fully brings breaks in Life.
Upon entering, your bedroom, the first thing you see is something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity. This could be a photograph, a painting or sculpture, even flowers will enhance these positive, life supporting feelings.
3. Removing clutter from your Bedroom is the First Rules of Vastu Shastra . Clutter, especially under your bed, weighs you down & brings Stress in your Life. Clear areas of accumulated papers, magazines and newspapers to help you create a sense of organization and space in your Room.
Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. The blood in your body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these twopositive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of blood and affecting your sleep and health.
Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reflect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in bed. Move the mirror or cover it at night for more restful and replenishing sleep.
Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
Exposed beams or slanted ceilings are symbols of oppression as they create a cutting effect. If your bed is directly underneath an exposed beam or in a slanted room, it will be difficult to have peaceful rest with this energy looming above you. Kindly cover these beams with False ceiling or some Similar Remedy.