- If some river or drain is flowing in a direction other than the north-east direction of the house and has anti – clock movement, then it is advised to place a statue of dancing Ganeshji facing the west on the north-east corner of the house.
- If the boring has taken place in the wrong direction in a house or a factory, then it is advised to place a picture of Panchmukhi Hanumanji, facing South-West to the boring.
- If a naked wall is seen while entering into a flat, then either a picture or a statue of Lord Ganeshji should be placed there. The naked wall is the sign of loneliness. Hence, the wall should not be kept naked.
- If high voltage overhead wires pass over a house, then a plastic pipe filled with lime should be erected from one corner to the other of the affected area in such a manner that its both ends should remain outside by at least three feet each. This will eliminate the evil effects of energy being generated out of the overhead wire.
- In certain cases, energy circles can be improved by using Various Siddha Yantras . But, this requires a lot of care. This should be handled under the supervision of an able Vastu Consultant.
- Light a lamp daily evening near waterpot in the house.
- VASTU Pyramids are used very effectively in Vastu they are the source, which helps to energize and work as a channel for positive cosmic energy. They help in enhancing energy Different requirements have different Vastu Pyramids based on their direction and Need.
- Placing Different Directional pyramids in all the 4 corners of your room can energize the room by providing good energy flow which helps to transform your life positively and helps creates coordination and removes personal conflicts.
- Having a Sheng Chi pyramid on your office table can help remove negativity and channelize positive energy flow thus improving the ambience and providing growth and prosperity.
- Crystals and birth stones attract pure energy and can be used as cures and remedies for various problems. They are very effective for wealth generation and charging relationships in your life.
You can also contact me for Crystal therapy and Original Vastu ( Feng-Shui) Crystals , Pyramids, Yantra’s and Energy Stones.
9819015736 / 9324012326.
VASTU TIPS FOR MANDIR POOJA GHAR , PRAYER ROOM – By Vastu Expert Amit Lamba – Mumbai
The Puja Room is the room where the Family Members Do the Pooja and the family’s deities or Mandir is kept and used exclusively for prayer, worship and meditation. In earlier times, a well designed Room was exclusively reserved for this purpose and was usually near the Entrance of the House . However, today with Less space availability, the Puja Room has become a tiny space, sometimes just a small mandir placed in the Kitchen.
Here, I have explained the Vastu Guidelines for a Puja room.
- The Puja room should be in the North-East, East , the Reason for This is That Early Morning , the sun rises from the EAST But Close to the North-Eastern part , These hours are ideal for Yoga, meditation, prayer or study as it is very quiet and peaceful. Also, the early morning Sun’s rays have a very beneficial effect on our health. Therefore, the North-East corner is the best position for the Puja Room/prayer room or meditation room.
- Avoid Puja mandirs in the Bedrooms: The Scientific Reason- Many people may feel uncomfortable to lie around with their feet pointing towards the religious idols, as they believe it is disrespectful to god.
- Avoid a Toilet near or above the Puja Room: The Scientific Reason- A Toilet causes disturbance when people use it and also the smell can distract while one is meditating.
- Avoid broken idols or torn pictures: The Scientific Reason- Praying to a broken idol or torn image of a deity can be distracting..
- Avoid photographs of dead people , Ancestors in the Puja room: The Logic- While many people believe in showing respect to the dead, it is better not to have their photos in the Puja room as they may be distracting or bring back painful memories.
- Colours in the Puja room: Can be white, light yellow or light blue. White or light yellow marble work in the room is preferred. The Scientific Reason- White marble shines and reflects light, thus enhancing the bright and well-lit look of a space. The same is true in case of light colours.
- The lamp should always be in front of the idol: The Scientific Reason- The idea of having a lamp is to light it and if it is placed in front of the idols, one can see them better.
AMIT LAMBA Astrology, Numerology, Vastu Shastra & Gemstone Expert. 9819015736 / 9324012326
Vastu Shatra Tips for Bedroom – By Vastu Expert in Mumbai – Amit Lamba –
Vastu Shastra, the sacred science from India helps to create harmonious stress-free living and working environments,.
Any Person Sleeps for one third of your life and therefore is an extremely important factor in your overall health. Given Below are wonderful ideas to improve the bedroom, a place where we spend more time than in any other room of the place we call home.
- 1. The door you enter to your bedroom is considered a symbol of opportunities to your life has to offer you and should open at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to flow to you. A door that cannot open fully brings breaks in Life.
- Upon entering, your bedroom, the first thing you see is something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity. This could be a photograph, a favorite quote, a painting or sculpture, even flowers will enhance these positive, life supporting feelings.
3. Removing clutter from your Bedroom . Clutter, especially under your bed, weighs you down & brings Stress in your Life. Clear areas of accumulated papers, magazines and newspapers to help you create a sense of organization and space in your Room.
- Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. The blood in your body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these twopositive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of blood and affecting your sleep and health.
- Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reflect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in bed. Move the mirror or cover it at night for more restful and replenishing sleep.
- Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
- Exposed beams or slanted ceilings are symbols of oppression as they create a cutting effect. If your bed is directly underneath an exposed beam or in a slanted room, it will be difficult to have peaceful rest with this energy looming above you. Kindly cover these beams with False ceiling or some Similar Remedy.
By Amit Lamba
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!