Sleeping Direction AS PER VASTU SHASTRA
Vastu allows sleeping with head in any direction except north. The detail of the direction of head while sleeping and its effects is as under:
East: East is the direction of knowledge. Sleeping with head in the east improves health, increases knowledge and increases a liking for spiritualism. Children should always sleep with head in the east.
West: Sleeping with one’s head in the west causes bad dreams, illness, disturbed sleep and violent nature.
North: Sleeping with head in the north causes fear and sleeplessness and major illness.
South: South is the best direction for sleeping. Sleeping with one’s head in the south brings happiness and sound sleep. It also leads to increment in wealth and prosperity.
Amit lamba – Vastu Consultant Mumbai
9819015736 / 9324012326.
Vastu Shastra North East Corner Defects and Vastu Solutions
North East direction in the house is a very constructive direction and is a source of positive energy. Any defect in north east direction may cause serious affect on the occupants in the house and in success point of view. Defect ( Dosha ) in Northeast direction will give negative impact in persons over all growth living in that house.
1.North East of the house may have cut
2.Toilet, Bathroom in
3.Any tree, pole, high building shadow etc on this direction will create Vastu problem.
4.Too many Heavy objects or Clutter in the NE
5.North cut / Toilet or Bath Room in North 6.Kitchen in North 7.Cut in the East
8.Kitchen / Store room in the East.
1. Head related diseases like Migraine
2. Confused Mind, Mental Disorders, Brain Hemorrhage
3. Financial difficulties / Educational problems
4. Marriage and childlessness problems / Divorce cases
5. Poverty, Loans
6. Problems related to Blood, Kidney.
North East Kitchen Remedies:
1. Installing a siddha vastu kalash in this direction will reduce the defect
2. Worshiping of Lord shiva regularly gives positive results
3. Level the Corner.
4. Place a Plain Mirror on the North East Wall
5. Keep a Pyramid in North east corner
North East Toilet Remedies:
Keep a Plant which absorbs energy. Keep a bowl of Salt. Air freshener.
Over Hand Tank Remedies:
Just Color the cover of tank with Red color. Place 4 Pyramids at North east corner inside the soil.
Amit lamba – Vastu Shastra Expert Consultant .
SECRET DOS AND DONTS AS PER VASTU SHASTRA
- House / Office / Factory that is square or rectangular in shape is preferable.
- Water Body Close to the entrance door is Preffered .If the stars at the door North’s Like North Entrt and North East Entry are activated by water, Thus aquarium or any Water Body is necessary.
- There should be enough sunlight coming in to the house.
- It is not good to live near a church, hospital, graveyard, funeral home, dump sites or near government offices. These places are filled with Passive or Harmful energy.
- The size of your house/lot is irregular Although, a lot that widens at the back is preferable than to the one that narrows towards the back.
- Toilets must not be seen from the entrance or on top of the dining room.
- Bed is facing toilet.
- Your house is not taller or smaller than neighboring houses. It should be the same size as your neighbors.
- Home is located at dead end road or a straight road running directly towards your house (T-junction road).
- Do not put/construct swimming pool in the West or SOUTH or SOUTH EAST location of your Plot.
- Do not hang windchimes under a tree or inside homes. Windchimes must be made of metal preferably with 6 rods.
- Your front door must not directly face your back door as all the Energy that comes in to your front door goes directly out of your back door.
- There must not be tree or post blocking your front door view.
- Do not have blue color for your roof as blue is represented by water element. It means that there is always water above your head. This could lead to financial and Emotional Problems.
- You must not sleep nor have your stove under an exposed beam. However, the higher the exposed beams the less damaging they are.
Amit lamba – Vastu Expert Mumbai
9819015736 / 9324012326.
VASTU TIPS FOR MANDIR POOJA GHAR , PRAYER ROOM – By Vastu Expert Amit Lamba – Mumbai
The Puja Room is the room where the Family Members Do the Pooja and the family’s deities or Mandir is kept and used exclusively for prayer, worship and meditation. In earlier times, a well designed Room was exclusively reserved for this purpose and was usually near the Entrance of the House . However, today with Less space availability, the Puja Room has become a tiny space, sometimes just a small mandir placed in the Kitchen.
Here, I have explained the Vastu Guidelines for a Puja room.
- The Puja room should be in the North-East, East , the Reason for This is That Early Morning , the sun rises from the EAST But Close to the North-Eastern part , These hours are ideal for Yoga, meditation, prayer or study as it is very quiet and peaceful. Also, the early morning Sun’s rays have a very beneficial effect on our health. Therefore, the North-East corner is the best position for the Puja Room/prayer room or meditation room.
- Avoid Puja mandirs in the Bedrooms: The Scientific Reason- Many people may feel uncomfortable to lie around with their feet pointing towards the religious idols, as they believe it is disrespectful to god.
- Avoid a Toilet near or above the Puja Room: The Scientific Reason- A Toilet causes disturbance when people use it and also the smell can distract while one is meditating.
- Avoid broken idols or torn pictures: The Scientific Reason- Praying to a broken idol or torn image of a deity can be distracting..
- Avoid photographs of dead people , Ancestors in the Puja room: The Logic- While many people believe in showing respect to the dead, it is better not to have their photos in the Puja room as they may be distracting or bring back painful memories.
- Colours in the Puja room: Can be white, light yellow or light blue. White or light yellow marble work in the room is preferred. The Scientific Reason- White marble shines and reflects light, thus enhancing the bright and well-lit look of a space. The same is true in case of light colours.
- The lamp should always be in front of the idol: The Scientific Reason- The idea of having a lamp is to light it and if it is placed in front of the idols, one can see them better.
AMIT LAMBA Astrology, Numerology, Vastu Shastra & Gemstone Expert. 9819015736 / 9324012326
Vastu Shatra Tips for Bedroom – By Vastu Expert in Mumbai – Amit Lamba –
Vastu Shastra, the sacred science from India helps to create harmonious stress-free living and working environments,.
Any Person Sleeps for one third of your life and therefore is an extremely important factor in your overall health. Given Below are wonderful ideas to improve the bedroom, a place where we spend more time than in any other room of the place we call home.
- 1. The door you enter to your bedroom is considered a symbol of opportunities to your life has to offer you and should open at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to flow to you. A door that cannot open fully brings breaks in Life.
- Upon entering, your bedroom, the first thing you see is something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity. This could be a photograph, a favorite quote, a painting or sculpture, even flowers will enhance these positive, life supporting feelings.
3. Removing clutter from your Bedroom . Clutter, especially under your bed, weighs you down & brings Stress in your Life. Clear areas of accumulated papers, magazines and newspapers to help you create a sense of organization and space in your Room.
- Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. The blood in your body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these twopositive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of blood and affecting your sleep and health.
- Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reflect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in bed. Move the mirror or cover it at night for more restful and replenishing sleep.
- Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
- Exposed beams or slanted ceilings are symbols of oppression as they create a cutting effect. If your bed is directly underneath an exposed beam or in a slanted room, it will be difficult to have peaceful rest with this energy looming above you. Kindly cover these beams with False ceiling or some Similar Remedy.
By Amit Lamba